Take up arms in the skies! – Global Distributie is announcing the sales, marketing and distribution of Air Conflicts – Ultimate Edition for PlayStation 4 in more than 25 countries.
Fly fighter planes in WWII, biplanes in the Great War, and work with the great resistance movements that fought in secret against the Nazis – including the French Marquis, the Yugoslav Partisans and RAF Balkans – in this uniquely compelling air combat game from the makers of the acclaimed Attack on Pearl Harbor.
“We almost made it across the border before the Luftwaffe arrives. I can’t stay with the convoy if I want to protect them – I have to chase down the Messerschmitt if any of the refugees are to make it to the safe house.
As our planes rush at each other, hot lead pumping from my machine guns, I recognise one of the enemy pilots from the faded photograph – the only clue I have as to what happened to my father in the Great War, decades ago. If I can shoot him down close enough to the border, we might capture him – maybe I could find another piece of the puzzle.
I bank my plane for another pass… There is more at stake than just the lives of a dozen refugees. I must fight my own secret war for the truth…”
- Exiting Air Battles & Smuggling Missions – fight with the resistance against the Nazis, or smuggle supplies to them
- Easy to learn – pick up and play with little or no training with intuitive and satisfying controls
- Fly in both World War I & II – the only game that allows you to fly in both the great wars of the twentieth century with innovative ‘Flashback Missions”
- Intriguing Story – what happened to your father in the Great War? And who is the mysterious voice over the radio known only as “NIght Owl”?
- Simple or Challenge – two game settings, ‘Simple” for the Casual audience and “Challenge” for the Hardcore gamer. The Simple Mode will be tuned for the widest possible audience
Air Conflicts – Ultimate Edition for PlayStation 4, available 21 October 2016.